We exclusively reveal the line-ups for three more marginal and target seats.
Posts Tagged: Dr Neil Shastri-Hurst
- Meet Johnson’s most powerful ally – Varadkar
- Stephen Booth: Step by painful step, both sides creep close to agreement over Northern Ireland
- Priti Patel: If the left think I’m hardline on law and order, they should try meeting the British public
- The Lewis Carroll Queen’s Speech
- David Gauke: Whatever briefings from Downing Street may claim, an election fought on a No Deal platform would be disastrous
- The ERG officers will make a recommendation about how to vote on Saturday before the Commons meets
- WATCH: Foster – Any deal must respect “the constitutional and economic place of Northern Ireland within the United Kingdom”
- WATCH: “I am optimistic that it is possible to reach a tolerable deal”, says Baker
- WATCH: Raab and Tugendhat share their dismay at Trump’s abandonment of the Kurds
- Matt Smith: Plaid Cymru is the party of Wales in name only
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe