If the personal vote was once a strength, it becomes a weakness when their MPs retire.
Posts Tagged: Don Foster MP
- Holyrood’s tax powers should be a boon to Labour and the Tories
- Matt Smith: Welsh Labour’s two decades in power have left behind a lost generation of state school pupils
- Sending up the Left is not enough. But it’s certainly a start – and Tom Harwood is doing it effectively
- Iain Dale: May weebly wobbles on (and on and on and on)
- Andrew Green: The immigration policy that we need after Brexit
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe