We have the worst of both worlds: our level of involvement is sufficient to prompt allegations of complicity, but insufficient to have a real impact on targeting decisions.
Posts Tagged: Commitees on Arms Export Control
- The Prime Minister’s Bridges and Circuses. Why Sunak’s duty is to rein in Johnson’s instincts.
- Andrew Laird: An early item for the new Chancellor’s inbox. Community Asset Funds.
- A victory for free speech. But clear legal safeguards are still needed.
- David Gauke: Javid, Smith, Cox. Three fine Ministers fired – so that Number Ten could take back even more control.
- Reshuffle Live Blog – As the reshuffle winds down, the new Johnson Cabinet in full
- WATCH: “I stick by our spending plans from our 2019 Manifesto” – Long-Bailey
- WATCH: Rayner warns of Labour “factionalism”
- WATCH: “HS2 only takes about four per cent each year of the capital budget” – Shapps
- WATCH: Street demands more transport investment for West Midlands and help developing brownfield sites
- WATCH: “It’s not the end for Corbyn” – Burgon
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe