We have the worst of both worlds: our level of involvement is sufficient to prompt allegations of complicity, but insufficient to have a real impact on targeting decisions.
Posts Tagged: Commitees on Arms Export Control
- Johnson’s August 2) Finding support among opposition MPs – or at least trying to – before any no confidence vote
- The Moggcast. The Foreign Secretary’s “personal attacks” on Johnson “make it harder” for him to continue serve in top Cabinet roles.
- Elena Bunbury and Ali Fazel: Why we’ve switched to Hunt
- Johnson’s August 1) He must spend time in Scotland
- Nicky Morgan: Our report on Alternative Arrangements holds the key to leaving the EU at last – and avoiding a general election
- Eddie Hughes: Allow our doctors to decide who needs hospital treatment
- Andy Street: What’s needed to make the West Midlands the world centre for electric cars
- Mark Harper: Most people think it is right to reduce migration. We need a Sustainable Immigration Plan.
- Calling Conservatives: New public appointments announced. Chair of the National Lottery Fund board – and more
- Newslinks for Tuesday 16 July 2019
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe