We have a moral obligation to stand up to those who use it for their own ends. The “special relationship” should mean that we can be frank with America.
Posts Tagged: Colin Powell
- The amazing story of Mohammad Sarwar shows how Sturgeon can be defeated
- Iain Dale: 400,000 police records have gone. In the Blair years, home secretaries were forced to resign over less.
- Mark Garnier: I have never voted against the Government before. But the proposed cut to foreign aid leaves me with no choice.
- May – beached not only by frustration and defeat, but by the sheer pace and scale of change
- Emily Carver: The struggle against lockdowns seems to be lost. But we must never give up on our civil liberties.
- James Somerville-Meikle: The Conservative Party and the Catholic community can find much common ground
- John Stevenson: The Government’s obesity strategy risks punishing businesses – when they need help most
- Karen Bradley: Taking back lost time. Should MPs control the House of Commons agenda?
- Calling Conservatives: New public appointments announced. Schools Adjudicator – and more
- Newslinks for Friday 22nd January 2021