Plus: Will the 21 rebels get the whip back? And: The Tories need younger members, and so does everyone else.
Posts Tagged: Christine Jardine
- Andrew Haldenby: Cameron was right to bury Labour’s targets regime. Johnson shouldn’t now seek to resurrect it.
- We wish the new President all the best as he starts but fear that his term won’t end well
- Lord Ashcroft: For many voters, America’s election was not about Biden – but a referendum on Trump
- Ryan Bourne: A reassuringly conservative speech from Starmer’s Shadow Chancellor. The Tories will need to up their game.
- Daniel Hannan: If a restaurant can refuse to serve you, Amazon can refuse to host Parler
- Why did the BBC broadcast untrue claims about ConservativeHome?
- It’s vaccine apprehension, not anti-vaxxers, that public information campaigns need to tackle most
- Andrew Gimson’s PMQs sketch: Cakeism in action – Johnson is at once humorous and serious
- Chris Skidmore: Thinking, fast and slow. Why we need a long-term Education Recovery Plan.
- WATCH: PMQs – Starmer harries the Government on the deleted Home Office records