If Italy really is to make a radical, momentous break with the Euro, sooner or later, voters should explicitly endorse the move.
Posts Tagged: Carlo Cottarelli
- Maximum flexibility – the Government’s starting assumption in post-Brexit negotiations
- Job vacancy: ConservativeHome seeks a Deputy Editor
- Iain Dale: The time has come to dig up Cameron’s green tree
- Edward Parson: Keep the International Development Department. But scrap the 0.7 per cent aid target.
- Wiggin to challenge Brady for the Chairmanship of the 1922 Committee
- Council by-election result from yesterday and forthcoming contests
- Matt Kilcoyne: We can save our high streets by slashing the red tape holding them back
- Eddie Hughes: Our values must drive CCHQ. That means moving it to a town or small city – not a big one.
- Claire Coutinho: The booming FinTech sector can help those on low incomes
- Rebecca Ryan: Help us to get Big Ben bonging for Brexit
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe