What really brings together all of these people is a commitment to enlightenment values, and a commitment to freedom of thought.
Posts Tagged: Candace Owens
- How likely is Batley & Spen to become the Conservatives’ “most Muslim seat”?
- Garvan Walshe: After a year of lockdown, Madrid’s voters aren’t the only ones who want freedom
- Alan Duncan: The Conservative Party has a moral blind spot about the rights of Palestinians
- Why there is so much grassroots disquiet at the Welsh Tories’ best-ever Senedd result
- The socially distanced and politically distanced Queen’s Speech
- WATCH: Cameron – The actions of former Prime Ministers with commercial interests “can be open to misinterpretation”
- Fjolla Krasniqi: As we bounce back from Covid-19, ministers must not neglect the loneliness epidemic
- Henry Hill: Last week, Ross secured his ‘Unionist’ base. The next task: selling Scots on the ‘Conservative’ bit.
- Elliot Colburn: Disabled children and families have been hit hard by Covid. Now they must get the support they need.
- Calling Conservatives: New public appointments announced. Chair of HS2 Ltd – and more