By Tim MontgomerieFollow Tim on Twitter Cameronism has involved three massive gambles… Remember the "change to win" slogan? Half of… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Building A Majority (Policy)
By Tim MontgomerieFollow Tim on Twitter So far, in launching MajorityConservatism, we've looked at the continuing weakness of the Conservative… Read more »
A summary of the differences between the Conservative Party we have and the Conservative Party we need
By Tim MontgomerieFollow Tim on Twitter. Yesterday, in introducing MajorityConservatism.com, I set out the persistent political facts that make it… Read more »
Turbo-charge free schools, bold regulation reform, and a cap on national debt – leading Tories suggest five ideas for David Cameron…
By Matthew BarrettFollow Matthew on Twitter The current edition of the FT's Weekend Magazine has a special feature, in which… Read more »
- No pothead is an island
- The Moggcast. “There clearly is a Brexit dividend” but “the IFS and the Bank of England carry on with Project Fear”
- Steven Woolfe: To win the working class northern vote, the Conservative Party must change its attitude and tone
- Damaged by last year’s election. Playing for time. Grappling with revolts – and resignation threats. We refer, of course, to Merkel.
- Nicky Morgan: Chope’s upskirting ban veto, and no-deal hard Brexiteers – fellow travellers in the campaign to wreck modernisation
- Jeremy Lefroy: Why we will need a new development bank post-Brexit
- Mohammed Amin: When does criticising Islam morph into inciting hatred of Muslims?
- James Frayne: The NHS spending announcement should be a medium-term winner for the Conservatives
- Lord Ashcroft: My latest polling explores the tensions and controversies around the union and Northern Ireland’s border
- Calling Conservatives: New public appointments announced. Non-Executive Director of NHS England – and more
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe