By Tim MontgomerieFollow Tim on Twitter Cameronism has involved three massive gambles… Remember the "change to win" slogan? Half of… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Building A Majority (Policy)
By Tim MontgomerieFollow Tim on Twitter So far, in launching MajorityConservatism, we've looked at the continuing weakness of the Conservative… Read more »
A summary of the differences between the Conservative Party we have and the Conservative Party we need
By Tim MontgomerieFollow Tim on Twitter. Yesterday, in introducing MajorityConservatism.com, I set out the persistent political facts that make it… Read more »
Turbo-charge free schools, bold regulation reform, and a cap on national debt – leading Tories suggest five ideas for David Cameron…
By Matthew BarrettFollow Matthew on Twitter The current edition of the FT's Weekend Magazine has a special feature, in which… Read more »
- A snap election and a Tory nightmare. Losing seats in London without gaining them elsewhere.
- Interview: Francois insists that the ERG wants the backstop ditched altogether – not tweaked
- Daniel Hannan: What is driving this chaos? I’ll tell you. The EU is determined to punish us.
- Jonathan Clark: Representative democracy is waning, direct democracy is waxing. So its MPs themselves who will “come to heel”
- No Deal can’t be “taken off the table”
- WATCH: Corbyn will “sit down with Hamas, Hezbollah and the IRA…yet he won’t meet me to talk about Brexit”
- May and Corbyn do nothing to raise their backbenchers’ spirits
- Nick Boles: Like all revolutionaries, once-reasonable Brexiteers slide towards ever greater radicalism
- Blair’s Brexit redemption moment. Amen! Alleluia! (Just don’t mention the I – – q W – r.)
- Part-time ConHome news editor needed
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe