The Conservative Human Rights Commission has reported, and a UN investigation by a special rapporteur is required.
Posts Tagged: Buddhism
- The Cabinet and the Customs Union. Davis could join Johnson and Fox in resigning. Gove might well stay. And watch Williamson.
- Bernard Jenkin: Why the Government’s customs partnership proposal won’t work
- The risks to May if she backs off leaving the Customs Union
- Trump reminds Comey of a Mafia boss
- Bradley Horsley: Craft Beer – conservatism in a pint glass
- WATCH: Butler says that the Government could be called be ‘institutionally racist’
- WATCH: McDonnell says Labour would change the Bank of England’s mandate
- WATCH: Thornberry calls for Rudd’s resignation
- WATCH: Ellwood – Parliamentary votes on military action “give your game away”
- WATCH: Gauke defends the “central policy” of the hostile environment
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe