They would plunge into unknown territory that is most likely to lead to our exit being delayed, diluted – or even ditched altogether.
Posts Tagged: Bridge on the River Kwai
- Double defeat. The Conservatives lose Wakefield to Labour and Tiverton & Honiton to the LibDems.
- Dowden quits. “Somebody must take responsibility.”
- Profile: Grant Shapps, the blandly implausible Cabinet star who is taking on the RMT
- Book review: Hunt’s dreary, well-informed, well-meaning book about the NHS will make not one jot of difference
- Sarah Ingham: The right to protest cannot become a cover for mob justice
- Adrian Lee: He would hold his hand in a candle flame until the skin turned black. Watergate – 50 years on.
- Council by-election results from this week and forthcoming contests
- LISTEN: Howard calls on Johnson to go
- Tom Tugendhat: We must step in to fund supported housing for military veterans
- Robert Ede: The Government’s latest NHS review dodges key questions on management