Khalid Masood, who murdered PC Keith Palmer, turns out to be one – and was originally called Adrian Elms.
Posts Tagged: Brian Young
- The claim that the UK has become a more xenophobic country since the referendum is a damaging myth
- Mark Wallace: How Eurosceptics survived the wilderness years, and returned to win the day
- Robert Halfon: Why?
- We’ve avoided making up our minds about how to deal with China. Hence the Huawei quandary.
- Philip Davies: Better Off Out – the campaign that shattered Westminster’s taboo about leaving the EU
- WATCH: The Prime Minister urges backing for the US peace plan for the Middle East
- Andrew Gimson’s PMQs sketch: Johnson discovers the merits of brevity, and says nothing against hypocrisy
- Ben Roback: Huawei – Trump’s reaction matters, but don’t discount the feeling in Congress
- Calling Conservatives: New public appointments announced. Chair of the Tees Valley Local Enterprise Partnership – and more
- Newslinks for Wednesday 29th January 2020
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe