Every piece of paper we put out carried the message of “more jobs, lower taxes, better services”.
Posts Tagged: Basingstoke and Deane
- Our survey. May’s Deal. A majority of Party members would support it were the UK able unilaterally to leave the backstop
- Nick Hargrave: In an age of post-truth politics, moderate politicians must prepare to work across party lines
- Esther McVey: Now that May’s Brexit deal has been voted down, we need to win back trust. Here’s how.
- Not yet angry – but patriotic and bewildered. Fear of betrayal is the dominant emotion at the Leave Means Leave rally
- Iain Dale: It’s time for Cabinet members of both sexes to show some balls
- 25 questions about (another) early general election – and the horror show it could be for the Conservatives
- Eight in ten party members oppose extending Article 50, according to our snap survey
- Our survey. A second referendum is as unpopular as ever amongst grassroots Conservatives.
- As matters stand, almost half of Party members line up behind No Deal, our snap survey finds
- Newslinks for Saturday 19th January 2019
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe