They have gone either way in successive elections, but their recent results show up electoral trends that helping the Tories.
Posts Tagged: Basingstoke
- Parliament’s Remainers secure a tactical victory, but are in strategic disarray
- James Arnell: Negotiation in Europe is fundamentally a turbulent sport
- Why Conservative MPs should give Johnson the benefit of the doubt today – and support him
- ConHome snap survey: 90 per cent of Tory members want MPs to vote for the new Brexit deal
- Stephen Booth: The differences between the May and Johnson deals explained
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe