Includes five jobshare posts, and returns to the front bench for Ken Clarke, Liam Fox, Tom Watson…and Emily Thornberry.
Posts Tagged: Baroness Royall
- Dear Conservative Party member, you are now an important person
- Interview: Stewart Jackson, Davis’ former SpAd, accuses Downing Street of “constitutional impropriety”
- Iain Mansfield: May’s new plan isn’t perfect, but it’s practicable. However, it can only work if treated as her bottom line.
- Garvan Walshe: Mueller is closing in on Watergate II – this time with Russian spies in place of Nixon’s homegrown goons
- “Very tense”, “a sellout” – Inside the Downing Street charm offensive to try to win Conservative activists’ support for Chequers
- Andrew to Defence, Tolhurt to business – the Government shuffles the whips, again
- The case of Margaret Hodge reveals a troubling double-standard as to what Labour finds unacceptable
- The Chief Whip now lacks credibility
- Henry Hill: Soubry calls for government of ‘national unity’… with the separatists
- Calling Conservatives: New public appointments announced. Charity Commission Board Members – and more
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe