The one-time Shadow Minister for Europe on the the Lisbon Treaty, William Hague, immigration – and the time when Cameron rebelled against the party line on the EU.
Posts Tagged: Baroness Primarolo
- The Prime Minister’s run-out-the-clock strategy on Brexit helps Corbyn too
- WATCH: May plays for time. “Further clarification and discussion… is in fact possible”
- Council by-election results from yesterday and Wednesday
- Lord Ashcroft: Special Report: St Helena – the island of fading hopes and dreams
- Newslinks for Friday 14th December 2018
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe