We have no good reason to believe that the state is any better at centrally planning a currency that it is at planning the economy.
Posts Tagged: Anthony J Evans
- Forget Covid Plan A or Plan B. Let’s Plan British.
- Daniel Hannan: Where is the money coming from? The question that Conservatives don’t know how to answer.
- Emily Carver: The UK’s efforts against climate change will mean nothing without the world’s biggest polluters onboard
- Michael Mosbacher: Woke ideology has captured our public institutions. But there is a way to fight back.
- Number 10’s climate conference for kids should be the last
- “This Government chooses to invest.” The Chancellor’s statement. Full text.
- Autumn Budget 2021: Think tank response round-up
- Andrew Gimson’s Budget sketch: Everything is for the best in the best of all possible public sectors
- WATCH: “Let there be no doubt: our plan is working”. Sunak delivers the Budget.
- WATCH: COP26 is “is both unbelievably important… but also very difficult”, says Johnson at PMQs