The Clacton MP may have a part to play in a long-term reconciliation between the Conservatives and the realist element of UKIP.
Posts Tagged: Anthony Ashley-Cooper
- The Prime Minister’s run-out-the-clock strategy on Brexit helps Corbyn too
- WATCH: May plays for time. “Further clarification and discussion… is in fact possible”
- Council by-election results from yesterday and Wednesday
- Lord Ashcroft: Special Report: St Helena – the island of fading hopes and dreams
- Newslinks for Friday 14th December 2018
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe