Recent opinion polls which show Labour doing better bear little relation to what is happening on the ground.
Posts Tagged: Anne-Marie Trevelyan
- Is May pivoting to Canada?
- Liz Truss: As Labour’s Conference opens, think long and hard about the damage they would wreak on jobs, wages and tax
- Our special survey. Only one in ten party members says that May should stick with Chequers.
- Andrew Murrison: After Salzburg, the EU needs a reality check on its security plans. Urgently.
- Patriots first and foremost. The post-war Tories who showed that it is usual in politics to be baffled and indecisive.
- Shortlist revealed for tomorrow’s Crewe and Nantwich open primary
- On the question of a second referendum, Labour’s easiest answer is yet more careful, deniable ambiguity
- WATCH: “It’s not going to happen” – Raab rules out an autumn election
- WATCH: “Are you an antisemite?” Marr asks Corbyn
- WATCH: “I’m not sure there is life left in Chequers,” Morgan concedes
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe