Plus: Dealing with news of terror attacks as a radio host. Was it really necessary to send Steve Uncles to prison. And: Jacqui Smith and Sky – its goodbye from me and its goodbye from her.
Posts Tagged: Anna Botting
- Why the Jewish people became a class enemy
- Interview. The Brexit negotiation – Dodds warns against the “annexation” of Northern Ireland
- Victoria Hewson: How we should prepare to leave the Customs Union
- Opinion polls catch-up. The Tories’ troubles come and go – but they keep hitting about 40 per cent, or more, in the polls
- The Moggcast. “Completely idiotic” customs partnership idea “should be knocked on the head”
- Andrew Gimson’s Commons sketch: Cooper fails to clobber Rudd
- WATCH: “The best [economic] modelling in the world is wrong”, Davis tells the Brexit committee
- Lord Ashcroft: My visit to the Donbass, Europe’s forgotten war
- WATCH: Corbyn presses May on Windrush at PMQs
- Ben Roback: The arms race taking place to establish a new ‘Special Relationship’
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe