Fairly or unfairly, the pro-EU cause is already associated with elites. The arrival of the Withdrawal Bill in the Upper House will do nothing to diminish that impression.
Posts Tagged: Angela Smith
- Heathrow’s engines rev up
- Iain Dale: Will the price of an EU deal be French-made blue passports and Spanish boats in British waters?
- Lord Ashcroft: “We didn’t elect him to be a saint, we elected him to be a leader.” My latest American focus groups.
- Russia’s friends and opponents abroad – and close to home
- Garvan Walshe: How to show Putin we are taking the Salisbury attack seriously
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe