A decision like leaving the EU had billions of causes: some of those were set in motion by happenings centuries ago, but none pre-determine what happens today.
Posts Tagged: Amartya Sen
- No Deal can’t be “taken off the table”
- Henry Newman: Norway Plus, Common Market 2.0. Call it whatever you like, it could basically leave us as a non-voting EU member
- Anand Menon and Alan Wager: The risk of Brexit splitting the Conservatives is real
- Next, watch pro-Remain and pro-Soft Brexit Ministers push for the postponement of Brexit
- Chloe Westley: Ageist abuse – and the bigoted Remain campaigners who rejoice when older voters die
- James Frayne: The angry stereotype of Leave voters was false – but blocking Brexit risks making it true
- Hugo Lucas: We aren’t saying that young people matter more than older people, Chloe. We’re simply saying that they matter.
- Part-time ConHome news editor needed
- Calling Conservatives: New public appointments announced. CEO of the British Council – and more
- Newslinks for Tuesday 22nd January 2019
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe