Khalid Masood, who murdered PC Keith Palmer, turns out to be one – and was originally called Adrian Elms.
Posts Tagged: Alhaji Umaru Abdulmutallab
- Why Conservative MPs should prepare to call for a confidence vote in the Prime Minister’s leadership this week
- Chris Grayling: Here at Transport, we’re getting ready for Brexit – whatever happens. But here’s why I’m backing May’s deal.
- The number of Tory MPs who oppose the deal hits 70. Mitchell and Quince join the revolt.
- May should quit if she loses next week – our special survey with The Times
- Mohammed Amin: If there is a second referendum, no deal must be kept off the ballot paper
- WATCH: Grieve – “It’s difficult to see how you put no-deal on a ballot paper”
- WATCH: Johnson refuses to rule out challenging for the Tory leadership
- WATCH: Dodds says Democratic Unionists are “abiding by our side of the bargain”
- WATCH: Raab claims May could stay on even in the event of defeat
- WATCH: Barclay – “The vote is going ahead, and that’s because it’s a good deal”
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe