Khalid Masood, who murdered PC Keith Palmer, turns out to be one – and was originally called Adrian Elms.
Posts Tagged: Alhaji Umaru Abdulmutallab
- The risks to May if she backs off leaving the Customs Union
- Trump reminds Comey of a Mafia boss
- Bradley Horsley: Craft Beer – conservatism in a pint glass
- What a pro-consumer Conservative housing strategy might look like
- Henry Newman: Even if the Government concedes on an EU customs union, membership of it looks unsustainable. Here’s why.
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe