Plus: Montgomerie’s legacy. This referendum is a pathetic attempt to hoodwink the British people. Two LibDems in a room at the same time. And: I meet Alex James, not Alex James.
Posts Tagged: Alex James of Blur
- The risks to May if she backs off leaving the Customs Union
- Trump reminds Comey of a Mafia boss
- Bradley Horsley: Craft Beer – conservatism in a pint glass
- What a pro-consumer Conservative housing strategy might look like
- Henry Newman: Even if the Government concedes on an EU customs union, membership of it looks unsustainable. Here’s why.
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe