It is a reversion to the old tribal idea: this people good, that people bad. It challenges the notion that we are all individuals, responsible for our own behaviour.
Posts Tagged: Aftab Chughtai
- The Conservatives hold Old Bexley and Sidcup with a reduced share on a low turnout
- David Willetts: Yes, let’s have more white male working class students. And new universities, too – some in the Red Wall.
- Ryan Shorthouse: The early years development gap. Is it time to make pre-school education compulsory?
- How Johnson keeps out Zemmour
- Kate Ferguson: The Government must act – as the threat of ethnic cleansing haunts Bosnia once again
- Siobhan Baillie: As Good Divorce Week draws to a close, how ministers can make it a reality for more families
- Council by-election results from Tuesday and yesterday. Plus forthcoming contests
- Liz Sugg: Truss should make feminist foreign policy a central plank of Global Britain
- Calling Conservatives: New public appointments announced. Chair of Ofcom – and more
- Newslinks for Friday 3rd December 2021