Polling suggests real concern among them about extremism. But one wouldn’t think so from the coverage of her appointment.
Posts Tagged: Abul Ala’a Mawdudi
- The question isn’t whether to end the lockdown. It’s when and how to do it. Can the Government rise to the challenge?
- Liam Fox: The virus – what it is, what it means, and the two options open to Ministers for phasing out the shutdown
- Neil O’Brien: Six lessons that the Coronavirus is teaching us about ways we need to change
- Can Starmer surprise us?
- Daniel Hamilton: China, the WHO – and why it’s time to stand up for Taiwan
- Johnson is taken into intensive care. Number Ten statement.
- Coronavirus Count
- WATCH: “The Prime Minister is in charge; he’s leading”, says Raab
- Let Singapore be a lesson. We are a long way from knowing how to beat the Coronavirus.
- We hope that the Prime Minister will soon be back to his usual swashbuckling self. Until then, Raab should take over.