We’re now just weeks away from Conservative Party Conference in Manchester. I want to get more members to Conference, participating in every way possible. Ahead of the event, we're running a social media campaign (using the graphic seen here), supported by personal contact with more groups of members than ever before.
As well as our traditional mail outs, we’re contacting our newest members and encouraging them to come to Conference for the first time. We're also separately contacting those members who live nearby to make it even easier to join us, with passes that allow them to drop by for the day.
Members will be contacted with details of a hugely engaging four days, including:
- Keynote addresses from the Prime Minister, George Osborne, Boris Johnson, Theresa May and others
- Discussion groups with cabinet ministers straight after their speeches
- A key debate on the 2015 Manifesto
- Discussion groups with Ministers and party representatives about our policies and General Election strategy
- Activist training sessions with campaign professionals
Over the four days from Sunday 29th September until Wednesday 2nd October, our members will all play an important part in plotting out the road to victory in 2015 together – with a record number of interactive sessions just for them.
The next election is going to be a hard campaign – but together, we can achieve the majority government we all want to see. And this year’s Conference is where it all begins. So if you haven’t already, book today and join me in Manchester.