By Tim Montgomerie
Follow Tim on Twitter
Is this your first day back at your computer after the Christmas break? Here are 12 top ConHome stories you may have missed…
- Margaret Thatcher and Boris Johnson are the Conservative politicians that Tory members feel closest to.
- Is William Hague doing enough to help persecuted Christians who feel the Arab Spring is more of a Winter for them?
- Every time David Cameron does something Conservative his popularity increases. Has he noticed?
- Cheryl Gillan MP warns that Labour is building a "slate curtain" between Wales and the rest of the UK.
- Northern Ireland Secretary Owen Paterson shoots up Cabinet league table after taking Eurosceptic stance before crucial EU summit.
- Paul Goodman on How Liberal Democrats can gain some ownership of the Coalition… while Conservatives get on with boosting growth
- A guide to what we learnt in the 1981 Cabinet papers: Thatcher's determination to buy Trident and defeat economic wets
- Taking advantage of the Pickles reforms, Westminster Council says Council Tax Benefit should be linked to behaviour
- Education Secretary Michael Gove is ConHome's Conservative of the Year and John Redwood is Backbencher of the Year.
- Rob Wilson MP publishes evidence which shows that "62% of Bercow's interruptions are against Conservative MPs but only 47% of MPs are Tory".
- Sayeeda Warsi warns Tim Farron and other Liberal Democrats to stop "slagging off" the Conservatives.
- Full text and video of David Cameron's upbeat Christmas message.
And as the US election cycle starts, can I encourage you to follow ConHomeUSA on Twitter?