As matters stand:
- A draft deal between the UK Government and the EU appears to be in the final stages of drafting.
- It isn’t clear whether or not it will now be amended in the wake of the DUP’s objections.
- Without the party’s support, no deal can pass the Commons.
- Nor is it certain that the Commons will sit on Saturday, though Labour seems to be gearing up to push a second referendum – a reverse for Jeremy Corbyn, if true.
- It seems unlikely, even if the DUP changes its view, that there will be a full legal text for the Commons to consider.