- The Commons will presumably now sit on Saturday.
- But isn’t clear as we write whether there will be an indicative vote or one on a legal text.
- Nor whether an extension will be proposed or agreed – and in the last case for how long.
- It is therefore also unclear whether the alternative to the new deal is no deal – or a further postponement of Brexit.
- Although it is being reported that Labour will support a second referendum on Saturday, Jeremy Corbyn is still using the term “a public vote – which would also cover a general election.
“My Government will embark on an ambitious programme of domestic reform”. The Queen’s Speech – full text
“You don’t want to be told that the system is rigged against you.” Bradley’s Twitter thread on Mansfield’s electoral transformation.
264 comments for: THE PRIME MINISTER ANNOUNCES THAT A DEAL HAS BEEN AGREED BETWEEN THE GOVERNMENT AND THE EU
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.