- Borehamwood North, HertfordshireCC (Hertsmere) Con hold. C 45% +6, Lab 42% +13, LD 8% -5, Ind 6% from nowhere, BNP and Others did not stand losing 14 and 6 respectively.
- Sutton New Hall, Birmingham MBC (Sutton Coldfield) Con hold. C 58% -1, Lab 18% +3, LD 11% +1, UKIP 12% +8 BNP did not stand losing 10.
- Sibsey, East Lindsey DC (Boston and Skegness) Con gain from East Lindsey Independent. Con unopposed this time, Ind was unopposed last time.
- Eriswell and the Rows, Forest Heath DC (West Suffolk) Con hold. C 46% -22, LD 40% from nowhere, UKIP 15% -18
- Potters Bar Oakmere, Hertsmere DC (Hertsmere) Con hold. C 77% +5, Lab 23% -5
- Tintwistle, High Peak DC (High Peak) Con hold. C 69% +14, Lab 23% -22, LD 8% from nowhere
- Nevile, Rushcliffe DC (Rushcliffe) Con hold. C 51% -19, LD 49% +19
- Abingdon Dunmore, Vale of White Horse Dc (Oxford West and Abingdon) LD Hold. C 40% -1, Lab 3% -4, LD 53% no change, Green 5% from nowhere
- Jubilee, Wyre DC (Blackpool North and Fleetwood) Con Hold. C 38% +3, Lab 26% +2, LD did not stand losing 9, BNP 9% from nowhere, UKIP 27% +5
Marc Jones: Sobriety tags on offenders who commit crimes while under the influence of alcohol can makes us safer
Keith Prince: Londoners will not return to their previous travel arrangements. Whatever the Mayor might want.
Rupert Barnes: Councils don’t define our local sense – which comes from the inherited character of where we live
Helen Evans: Housing associations need to work with the Government to boost oportunities for home ownership
Get our free daily email
Start your day with all the latest Conservative news, insight and analysis.
8 comments for: Local by-election results for Thursday 22nd October
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.