- Borehamwood North, HertfordshireCC (Hertsmere) Con hold. C 45% +6, Lab 42% +13, LD 8% -5, Ind 6% from nowhere, BNP and Others did not stand losing 14 and 6 respectively.
- Sutton New Hall, Birmingham MBC (Sutton Coldfield) Con hold. C 58% -1, Lab 18% +3, LD 11% +1, UKIP 12% +8 BNP did not stand losing 10.
- Sibsey, East Lindsey DC (Boston and Skegness) Con gain from East Lindsey Independent. Con unopposed this time, Ind was unopposed last time.
- Eriswell and the Rows, Forest Heath DC (West Suffolk) Con hold. C 46% -22, LD 40% from nowhere, UKIP 15% -18
- Potters Bar Oakmere, Hertsmere DC (Hertsmere) Con hold. C 77% +5, Lab 23% -5
- Tintwistle, High Peak DC (High Peak) Con hold. C 69% +14, Lab 23% -22, LD 8% from nowhere
- Nevile, Rushcliffe DC (Rushcliffe) Con hold. C 51% -19, LD 49% +19
- Abingdon Dunmore, Vale of White Horse Dc (Oxford West and Abingdon) LD Hold. C 40% -1, Lab 3% -4, LD 53% no change, Green 5% from nowhere
- Jubilee, Wyre DC (Blackpool North and Fleetwood) Con Hold. C 38% +3, Lab 26% +2, LD did not stand losing 9, BNP 9% from nowhere, UKIP 27% +5
Martin Tett: A single county-wide unitary council for Buckinghamshire would achieve the greatest savings
Chris Whitehouse: A small, sleepy backwater? No, with a Conservative council the Isle of Wight is fizzing with enterprise and innovation
8 comments for: Local by-election results for Thursday 22nd October
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.