By Tim Montgomerie
Follow Tim on Twitter.
Ed Miliband has completed his reshuffle and given big promotions to three new MPs. Chuka Umunna will shadow Vince Cable and Rachel Reeves will become Danny Alexander's opposite number. Liz Kendall also joins the shadow cabinet as an attending member, covering care and older people. The moves will increase pressure on David Cameron to fast-track some of the Conservative Party's own Class of 2010 when he eventually decides to shuffle his own pack.
The other three most interestings are (1) as expected, Mr Miliband leaves Mr Tax and Spend, Ed Balls, in place in the top job of Shadow Chancellor; (2) the brilliant communicator and ex-schools minister Stephen Twigg will shadow Michael Gove; and (3) the appointment of Tom Watson as Labour campaign coordinator suggests Labour are ready to take the gloves off.
- Leader of the Opposition and Leader of the Labour Party: Ed Miliband MP
- Shadow Deputy Prime Minister, Party Chair and Shadow Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport: Harriet Harman MP
- Shadow Chancellor of the Exchequer: Ed Balls MP
- Shadow Foreign Secretary: Douglas Alexander MP
- Shadow Home Secretary and Minister for Women and Equalities: Yvette Cooper MP
- Shadow Lord Chancellor and Secretary of State for Justice: Sadiq Khan MP
- Shadow Chief Whip: Rosie Winterton MP
- Shadow Secretary of State for Health: Andy Burnham MP
- Shadow Secretary of State for Education: Stephen Twigg MP
- Shadow Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills: Chuka Umunna MP
- Shadow Secretary of State for Defence: Jim Murphy MP
- Shadow Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government: Hilary Benn MP
- Shadow Leader of the House of Commons: Angela Eagle MP
- Shadow Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change: Caroline Flint MP
- Shadow Chief Secretary to the Treasury: Rachel Reeves MP
- Shadow Minister for London and the Olympics: Tessa Jowell MP
- Shadow Secretary of State for Transport: Maria Eagle MP
- Shadow Secretary of State for Work and Pensions and Policy Review Co-ordinator: Liam Byrne MP
- Shadow Secretary of State for International Development: Ivan Lewis MP
- Shadow Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs: Mary Creagh MP
- Shadow Minister for the Cabinet Office: Jon Trickett MP
- Labour Party Deputy Chair and Campaign Coordinator: Tom Watson MP
- Shadow Secretary of State for Northern Ireland: Vernon Coaker MP
- Shadow Secretary of State for Scotland: Margaret Curran MP
- Shadow Secretary of State for Wales and Chair of the National Policy Forum: Peter Hain MP
- Shadow Leader of the House of Lords: Baroness Royall of Blaisdon
- Lords Chief Whip: Lord Bassam of Brighton
- Shadow Minister for Care and Older People: Liz Kendall MP*
- Shadow Minister without Portfolio (Cabinet Office): Michael Dugher MP*
- Shadow Attorney General: Emily Thornberry MP*
- Shadow Minister without Portfolio (Cabinet Office): Lord Stewart Wood*
* Attending but not full members.
1.15pm: Harry Phibbs on Hilary Benn's appointment to shadow DCLG.