Please complete the contact information below and tick the boxes for the events your are interested in attending. Once you have registered your interest we will keep you up to date on the events via email.
- Today, we publish our latest guide to the new generation of Tory Parliamentarians
- Boris’ Boys and Girls: The Conservative Commons Intake of 2019
- Stephen Booth: We’re about to take back control – but what do we want to do with it?
- Mark Francois: Johnson must keep his promises on Northern Ireland veterans – not sacrifice them to satisfy Sinn Fein
- This curious contest for the Chairmanship of the 1922 Committee
- Duncan Simpson: Three tasks for Johnson. Cull quangos. End taxpayer-funded lobbying. And reform appointments.
- James Frayne: Ten errors that Conservatives must avoid making about the new working class voters who backed them last month
- Alan Mak: To make Britain’s own ARPA a success, we must focus on the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- Calling Conservatives: New public appointments announced. Chair of the Migration Advisory Committee – and more
- Newslinks for Tuesday 21st January 2020
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe