Please complete the contact information below and tick the boxes for the events your are interested in attending. Once you have registered your interest we will keep you up to date on the events via email.
- What Johnson said about an independent enquiry into Conservative anti-Muslim hatred
- Meet the candidates hoping to form the 2019 Conservative Parliamentary intake
- Fraser Raleigh: We must continue to campaign for the Union – and shun loose talk of trading off Scottish votes for English ones
- Richard Short: Corbyn rails against the super-rich, but it’s ordinary workers who would bear the cost of his ideas
- Vox pub: Cornish voters wonder whether they can trust the Prime Minister more than the Lib Dems
- In the new Tory immigration policy, less is more
- Line Kristensen: Five ways for candidates to run a winning digital campaign
- Henry Hill: Johnson ‘vows to end persecution’ of Troubles veterans
- Sponsored Post: Simon McVicker: Why the UK’s five million freelancers are key for the Conservatives this election
- Newslinks for Thursday 14th November 2019
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe