Please complete the contact information below and tick the boxes for the events your are interested in attending. Once you have registered your interest we will keep you up to date on the events via email.
- The number of Tory MPs who oppose the deal stands at 71. Lamont, Freeman are the latest to say they won’t back it.
- Opining for the fjords
- Chloe Westley: A message to Remain politicians and their second referendum plot. Vote Leave Two would end your careers.
- Chris White: A guide to what could happen in the Commons this week as tomorrow’s vote on May’s deal looms
- WATCH: “A people’s vote would be your first chance to vote on the facts, argues Lucas
- WATCH: “Bringing back the same botched deal will not change its fundamental flaws” – Corbyn versus May
- Andrew Gimson’s Commons sketch: May provokes derisive laughter and has exhausted the House’s patience
- WATCH: “Deeply discourteous” – Bercow slams the Government for pulling the meaningful vote
- WATCH: May – “I am in absolutely no doubt that this deal is the right one”
- “We will therefore defer the vote scheduled for tomorrow.” May’s statement. Full text.
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe