Please complete the contact information below and tick the boxes for the events your are interested in attending. Once you have registered your interest we will keep you up to date on the events via email.
- Brexity Hezza and Lawsony Javid
- Garvan Walshe: The cost of Johnson’s Brexit will be paid by his new Red Wall voters
- Matt Kilcoyne: Tax cuts that Sunak should deliver in his first Budget
- Eugenics, PIE – and why the Whig Theory of History doesn’t always apply
- Profile: Robert Buckland, the Lord Chancellor who stands between the judges…and the wrath of the Brexiteers
- Patrick Hall: Ministers must act to prove that Britain is a world leader on green policy
- Giving power to the judges. First Heathrow – next, the NHS.
- A welcome fall in rough sleeping – but more accommodation is not enough for further progress
- WATCH: “We will not link access to our waters to access to EU markets”. Gove’s statement on the negotiations.
- Henry Hill: MPs prepare to pile pressure on Lewis over Ulster veterans
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe