Too often the approach to disengagement and de-radicalisation has been dominated by non-Muslim academics, policy-makers and practitioners.
Posts by Will BaldétFollow @
- Robert Halfon: We need to get a handle on home education – and the surge of kids who’ve vanished from the school roll
- Ryan Bourne: Will the Government’s new High Potential Individual visa actually attract top global talent?
- Calvin Robinson: The Left and Right are both wrong on pronouns – and it’s distracting us from the real battle that’s going on
- Jonathan Rogers: A psychiatrist’s view. Lockdowns reversed Cameron’s progress on mental health.
- Georgia L. Gilholy: The Government has no business coercing my generation into getting the vaccine
- Greig Baker: I’ve been a Conservative member for the past 20 years – but vaccine passports have pushed me to my limit
- WATCH: “The UK is doing a lot better than the rest of Europe.” Fabricant on the IMF’s forecasts.
- Ben Roback: Is freedom from vaccines worth dying for?
- Enver Solomon and Sunder Katwala: Refugees mark 70 years of UK sanctuary
- Calling Conservatives: New public appointments announced. Chair of Transport Focus – and more