Lifting the arbitrary cap on skilled workers would allow British businesses to get the talent they need, when they need it.
Posts by Thom Norman
- Johnson’s philosophy owes far more to Oakeshott than to Scruton
- Daniel Hannan: I wave farewell to the EU in my last column for this site as an MEP
- Ryan Bourne: The perils awaiting Conservatives who seek to reduce inequality
- Jonathan Clark: I have gazed not on Workington, but on Wokeington – and seen the future
- Today, we publish our latest guide to the new generation of Tory Parliamentarians
- WATCH: Johnson defends Universal Credit reforms
- Andrew Gimson’s PMQs sketch: How long before people complain it’s too damn quiet?
- Alan Mak: We had a technological revolution in the 1980s, delivered by a strong leader. We have the same chance now.
- Jess Phillips, Masked Singer?
- Calling Conservatives: New public appointments announced. Chair of the Migration Advisory Committee – and more
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe