They don’t alleviate hunger. It’s mainly middle-class children whose scores improve. And the benefits flow from the socialising, not the food.
Posts by Terence Kealey
- Snap guide to this session’s Government legislation 3) The dissolution and calling of Parliament Bill
- Marc Glendening: Taking a knee. The tyranny and cowardice of the Football Association.
- The Forstater case highlights why the role of the courts in politics is worth scrutinising
- In defence of Theresa May
- WATCH: The G7 opens – and Johnson says that Biden didn’t raise the Northern Ireland Protocol with him when they met
- Councils challenged to release surplus property to provide new homes
- Calling Conservatives: New public appointments announced. CEO of the UK Infrastructure Bank – and more
- WATCH: Biden as the G7 ends. “We’re in a contest with autocratic governments around the world”
- WATCH: Johnson as the G7 ends. “Educating…girls, is one of the easiest ways to lift countries out of poverty”
- WATCH: Covid 2) Raab – “We don’t want to yo-yo in and out of measures”