I can’t find a single example of this policy successfully moderating such an organisation, but plenty of it distorting Western policy.
Posts by Sir John Jenkins
- British/Irish stew
- Richard Tice: This negotiation was our Isandlwana. Now let’s have a Rorke’s Drift.
- Nadhim Zahawi: How one man’s passion for phonics is helping an entire generation
- Our snap survey. Seven out of ten party members think May was right to agree last week’s Brexit deal
- Nick Denys: Momentum is a free market success story. The Conservatives are an outdated closed shop.
- Howard Flight: We should be more enthusiastic about post-Brexit opportunities for Britain
- Ryan Shorthouse: Conservatives should champion human rights, at home and abroad
- Bernard Jenkin: So you want to know what the EU deal means? My advice is – find a good lawyer.
- Exclusive. May’s letter to Tory MPs: Full alignment is “sharing the same policy goals even if we achieve them by different means”
- Newslinks for Monday 11th December 2017
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe