This logic can be extended to protecting our fisheries, to re-examining our use of fertilisers, to building up flood defences and to our uptake of renewable energies.
Posts by Sir David Amess MP
Sir David Amess is MP for Southend West.
- Burning injustices?
- Daniel Hannan: Trade liberalisation, even more than trade deals, is the true prize to pursue
- Lord Ashcroft: Brexit, border polls and customs checks – my new focus groups in Northern Ireland
- Strength through joy?
- Interview: Lewis -“At conference this year, I and the Prime Minister are determined that the members feel it is their conference.”
- The finely-balanced votes on the Withdrawal Bill amendments come down to how many Labour MPs will abstain
- Henry Hill: New polls find no surge in support for Northern Ireland leaving the UK
- Tony Sewell: Brexit, Windrush, and the rebirth of liberal Britain
- Calling Conservatives: New public appointments announced. Deputy Chair of Ofcom – and more
- Newslinks forThursday 24th May 2018
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe