This logic can be extended to protecting our fisheries, to re-examining our use of fertilisers, to building up flood defences and to our uptake of renewable energies.
Posts by Sir David Amess MP
Sir David Amess is MP for Southend West.
- Asia Bibi should be offered asylum in Britain
- Chloe Westley: Jordan Peterson, not modern feminists, speaks for me
- Amber Rudd & Andrew Percy: Brexit. Why a Canada-type deal won’t work for Britain.
- The unknown names that live for evermore
- Jonathan Clark: Is it time to sweep away our political parties – and clear the decks for Leave v Remain?
- Action on knife crime must be swift, firm, and visible – but it must also be effective
- WATCH: Yes it can. No it can’t. Yes it can. No it can’t. Starmer and Corbyn at war over whether Brexit can be stopped.
- Benedict Rogers: Hunt has made a strong start in placing values at the heart of British foreign policy
- WATCH: Whittingdale: “It’s quite difficult to see how the Prime Minister can continue” if her Brexit plan can’t get through Parliament
- Newslinks for Monday 12th November 2018
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe