Great effort goes to attract the best school-leavers. If only the same energy went into ensuring that their graduate alumni are actually prepared for the world of work.
Posts by Ronel Lehmann
Ronel Lehmann is the founder and CEO of Finito Education.Follow @
- May’s policy leads inexorably to No Brexit or No Deal. If Tory MPs fear either, they should take a chance on change today.
- WATCH: Brady – “The Prime Minister was very keen that matters be resolved as quickly as is reasonably possible.”
- 158 is not the magic number
- Daniel Hannan: We still have time to switch course from disaster. Just. It’s up to Conservative MPs to act now.
- Andrew Gimson’s Commons sketch: Never glad confident morning again!
- WATCH: North Korean ovation from Conservative MPs as Brady announces that May has won
- WATCH: May – “We now need to get on with the job – delivering Brexit for the British people.”
- Andrew Gimson’s Westminster sketch: A carnival in which even the Prime Minister’s inhibitions start to break down
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe