The world’s most successful organisations spend a disproportionate amount of time and effort developing people. Our governments need to do the same.
Posts by Richard Bacon MP
Richard Bacon is the MP for South Norfolk.
- ConHome snap survey. What should May do now? Stick with Chequers? Go for Canada or Norway? Walk away? Junk Brexit?
- Around the black cloud of Salzburg one can glimpse a silver lining
- Iain Dale: May talks tough, but climbs down. Chequers was a compromise. Now get ready for more.
- Alok Sharma: Go to jobcentres, listen to claimants and staff – and you’ll hear the case for Universal Credit loud and clear
- Khan is hanging around City Hall, waiting for the Labour leadership to turn up. London can do better.
- Who is endorsing whom to be the Conservative candidate for Mayor of London?
- Scott Benton selected as Conservative candidate for Blackpool South
- Lewis Baston: A bolder Callaghan would have won the 1978 election
- Council by-election results from yesterday
- WATCH: The Prime Minister hits the ball back into the EU’s court
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe