This second piece in our mini-series assessing his performance at DEFRA argues that he has taken a few strong first steps – but that real results are needed.
Posts by Rebecca Newsom
Rebecca Newson is head of politics at Greenpeace.Follow @
- Davidson roars about in her bulldozer, promoting the cause of women
- David Mytton: So you want more employee company ownership? The answer seems to be less government intervention – not more.
- Merkel will rescue the Prime Minister. Where have we heard that before?
- Iain Dale: Let’s be frank. The entire commentariat class hasn’t a clue what will happen next.
- Josephine Hemmens: Transgender discrimination is wrong. But righting it mustn’t put people born as women in danger.
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe