The oft-maligned ‘gig economy’ is delivering flexibility, innovation, choice, and value to millions. But for it to keep doing so, we must adapt.
Posts by Rachael MacleanFollow @
- Stewart talks to voters in Poplar: “There is a potential for unlocking a Disraeli Young England conservatism”
- Which MP is backing which candidate. Our named estimates. Johnson 93, Hunt 43, Gove 35, Raab 24, Javid 19, Stewart 9
- Richard Kelly: A lesson from May’s departure – and from history. So often, it’s Tory activists, not MPs, who bring down their leader.
- Why a brief membership stage of this leadership contest is right for the country and the Conservatives
- Hunt interview: “I’m clearly second-placed now to Boris, and ready to argue that we have better choices as a country than he is offering.”
- Gary Porter: Why I’m backing Javid
- Calling Conservatives: New public appointments announced. Chair of the Trade Remedies Authority – and more
- WATCH: Johnson has a trust problem, and I’m right to call it out, says Stewart
- WATCH: Hunt – “I am not committing to a 31 October hard stop at any cost”
- WATCH: Raab insists that Britain must leave the EU by the end of October
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe