Erin O’Toole, Leader of the Official Opposition of Canada, championed the idea during his bid to run the Conservative Party of Canada.
Posts by Nigel Wright
- Our Cabinet League Table. Johnson is back in negative ratings.
- The Moggcast: “How many of those Cabinet Secretaries got quite nice jobs when they left – from merchant banks, etc, etc”?
- Gerard Lyons: Britain must go for growth – which means lower taxes now
- Ravi Gurumurthy: What can the Government learn from New Labour about levelling up?
- Keiran Pedley: Why the Conservatives are vulnerable on immigration
- Starmer’s reshuffle shows that Labour is still talking to itself
- Saqib Bhatti: Labour’s plans for the music industry would be disastrous – at a time when we should be promoting its growth
- David Skelton: A mask mandate is a proportionate response until we know more about Omicron
- Andy Street: Transport funding provides an unprecedented opportunity to level up the country
- Mark Francois: It’s official. The Defence Secretary concedes that his department’s procurement system is broken.