Commerce and realpolitik will always have their place in British foreign policy, but we should never be an uncritical friend to regimes like Saudi Arabia or Kazakhstan.
Posts by Natalie Thomas
- Cummings. The Prime Minister is now gambling on what the ’22 does next.
- Darren Grimes: In defence of Cummings
- Andrew Murrison: Why we should be seriously concerned about Public Health England’s performance. And how Britain can do better.
- Richard Holden: Labour must work with new Red Wall Tory MPs for the common good – or it will be swept aside
- Cummings 1) At a stroke, the row has weakened the authority of the lockdown
- WATCH: Johnson “Today, I want to give the retail sector notice of our intention to reopen shops”
- Cummings 3) WATCH: He makes his case. His statement in full.
- Cummings 2) He will hold a press conference at four o’clock. This is a calculated throw of the dice.
- Cummings 1) Rolling list of Conservative MPs who’ve called on him to go
- Mark Lehain: Two-thirds of adults are concerned about political correctness. That’s why I’ve started the Campaign for Common Sense.