This simple step would provide a huge boost to services which help the most vulnerable, at no cost to the taxpayer and with no risk to the National Lottery.
Posts by Benjamin Mancroft
- Higher taxes. Social insurance. New Commissions. Reforming NI. Debate on health and social care gathers pace.
- Lord Ashcroft: Where the parties stand – and more on that second EU referendum
- Rebecca Lowe: Keir Hardie’s lessons for Conservatives (and others)
- State-funded Muslim schools. The elephant in the classroom.
- The Moggcast. Episode One. “Austerity in the NHS…will be very hard to continue with, however much there are limited resources.”
- Andrew Gimson’s PMQs sketch: May has a future as a teacher of economics for beginners
- WATCH: May and Corbyn clash over Carillion at PMQs
- Exclusive: The Conservative Party Board is set to fire the starting gun for candidate selections in target seats
- Robert Colvile: When will the Tories start actually asking people to join them?
- John Penrose: A Property Register will make Britain a world leader in transparency once again
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe