It wouldn’t take much to bring our ports to a grinding halt. Here’s how we can plan ahead to secure smooth-running free trade as we leave the EU.
Posts by John Delius
- Week Three. There is a danger of Conservative expectations getting ahead of the electoral facts
- Iain Dale: Is Labour’s manifesto the longest suicide note yet?
- Ian Warren and Will Jennings: Addressing the needs of towns is key to winning this election
- National Insurance. A Cummings tax policy begins to take shape.
- Johnson’s critics will get nowhere by calling him a liar
- ConHome’s election panel. “So what is the doorstep saying this time…There’s a quiet confidence. Very quiet.”
- Council by-election results from yesterday and forthcoming contests
- Six of the best Burgonisms
- Lord Ashcroft: My latest focus groups from three Leave-voting, Labour-held Tory targets in Wales
- Election Battlegrounds 7) South East
Do you receive the ConservativeHome daily email?
Each weekday – between 9am and 10am – we send The Conservative Daily with links to all the big Tory news stories.Subscribe