We should be encouraging business to develop high-value, high-quality products that the world wants to buy. Every department must turn its hand to this task.
Posts by James Cooper
- Our survey. An emphatic vote of confidence in the Government. Though one in five activists think that it has over-reacted.
- Simon Marcus: Coming soon. Helicopter money, confiscatory taxes and new state power in the post-virus economic age
- Herd immunity: Britain wasn’t alone. Here’s what’s happening in Holland and Sweden
- David Gauke: The virus – and my journey from serving as Lord Chancellor to volunteering to stack shelves
- The virus. Why Johnson fell. Why Johnson flourished. Two first drafts of history from 2024.
- How effective will the push be to eliminate rough sleeping?
- Calling Conservatives: New public appointments announced. Board of the Office for Tax Simplication – and more
- WATCH: “We will not stop until we have got you the equipment you need.” Jenrick hosts today’s Government press conference.
- WATCH: “There’s nothing we can’t do as an independent nation that being part of that scheme would have allowed us to do”, says Gove
- WATCH: Ashworth – “There are many non-essential workers being forced to go to their workplaces”