It’s time for honesty about the limitations of the current franchise model, and a full independent look at promoting enterprise, competition and innovation.
Posts by Jack Brereton MP
- Sunak opts to suck it and see
- Stephen Booth: Agreeing to disagree on the trickiest parts of the UK-EU deal may be the best way forward. For now.
- Caroline Johnson: Tiers are a tough but necessary step for the country. We must hold our nerve over winter.
- There is more at stake in any push to cut the 0.7 per cent target than the future of aid policy
- Ryan Bourne: Calm down, stay cool – and drop this talk of tax rises. It’s too early to know how everything will settle down.
- Dan Rosenfield is Johnson’s new Chief of Staff. That’s the admin sorted (we hope). But what about the politics?
- Henry Hill: MSPs scent blood as the Scottish Government fights to thwart the Salmond inquiry
- WATCH: Raab – ‘We can’t for the moment meet our target of spending 0.7 per cent’ on aid
- The Health Secretary’s statement full text. “Hope is on the horizon” in Covid-19 battle.
- The new coronavirus restriction areas in full