British proposals for supply-chain certification offers a comprehensive solution based on partnership between producer and consumer nations.
Posts by Professor İbrahim Özdemir
- Matthew Elliott: Please apply to invest in Britain’s future and win £10,000
- Why Ministers shouldn’t pin their hopes on a Coronavirus vaccine
- Raghib Ali: The Government needs a Plan B for Covid-19, lives and livelihoods. Here’s how one would work.
- Garvan Walshe: Macron is running out of time in which to prevail against the far left, far right – and Islamist extremism
- King of the North?
- Conservative MPs made a strong case against Labour’s free school meal plans in the Commons yesterday
- Gary Sambrook: The Government is delivering on its promises to reform Britain’s broken immigration system
- WATCH: “They, and other open-but-struggling businesses, require further support.” The Chancellor’s latest package.
- “The Prime Minister was right to take a balanced approach to tackling Coronavirus.” Sunak’s statement: full text
- Henry Hill: Conservatives explore plans to buy off SNP with… yet more powers